- Is now a good time for homebuyers and investors to look into property investment with the abolishment of goods and services (GST) tax? As an agent, what can you look forward to in the Malaysia property market with the impact of the general election and Budget 2018?
- The only building in Kuala Lumpur designed by Pritzker Architecture Prize Laureate, Jean Nouvel – Le Nouvel KLCC is where we will be holding our next event, opened exclusively for real estate agents and agencies only. Join our panel of speakers as they revealed to you the impact of the recent general elections on Malaysian property market and how the abolishment of the GST tax will affect buyers’ sentiments and market trends. We will also shed lights on the potential growth in sales volume transactions in near future and provide highlight on some of the change in market insights.
- Come dine, mingle and learn about one of Kuala Lumpur’s most prestigious development built right opposite KLCC – a collaborative effort of Jean Nouvel, world-renowned French architect, along with Herve Descottes, Patrick Blanc and Koikoro Ikebuchi. If you seek for distinctive home designs and you love Italian arts and styles, this is an event not to be missed!
- Register at our event today and stand a chance to walk away with exclusive gift vouchers!* You will also get to enjoy exclusive AGENTS COMMISSION available for event attending agents ONLY.
- Event highlights include:
- The impact of past general elections on the Malaysian property market
- How zero percent GST impact the property market?
- Growth in sales volume transactions in Kuala Lumpur
RSVP NOW! Limited Seats Available!
Light refreshments will be provided.