- Are serenity and tranquillity something important to you when it comes to choosing an ideal home?
- If spending quality time with your family is what you like to do after a long day of work, can you imagine owning a property that gives you the feeling of being on a holiday every day when you come home?
- If you have not considered the benefits of living in a suburb can bring, this is the perfect opportunity for you to join PropertyGuru’s Parc Botannia Guru Talk as we share how you can gain the ultimate quality of life by living out of the city centre in Sengkang.
- Set in the suburb of District 28, this showroom event will provide you with detailed information on long term value of investment and potential growth opportunities in the Northeast area. Our esteemed speakers in this upcoming Guru Talk edition will also shed light on the recent buyer’s stamp duty hike and its effect on future property investment. Be the first to tap into details of the effects of Budget 2018 on future home ownerships and explore the ample opportunities that Parc Botannia offers!
- Guru Talk topics include:
- Market trends and property prices expected for 2H 2018
- Potential for upturn in SG property market
- Prospects of SG private residential market
- Differences between HDBs and private condominiums
- Residential properties in Sengkang: Growth potential for property appreciation
RSVP NOW! Limited Seats Available!
Light refreshments will be provided.