Despite many concerns and speculations on the impact of Brexit on the global economy, any direct impact on Malaysia would be minimal. With an average of 4.5 percent GDP annual growth, Malaysia property remains one of the top five choices for foreign investment amongst the South East Asia region. Investors have recorded capital appreciation of 35 percent, exceeding the annual expectations of 25 to 30 percent.
Ranked as the top seven best places to retire, Malaysia is one of the most popular destinations in Asia for expatriates and retirees from abroad.Join us in this two-day event to preview the latest projects while gaining insights from industry experts on the resiliency of the Malaysian property market.
- The impact of post-Brexit on Malaysian economy
- Current property trends influencing Malaysian property market
- Future plans underway for Malaysian properties in 2017/ 2018
- Updates on MM2H programme for expatriates and retirees from abroad
- Financing loan from conventional and Islamic banking systems
- Updates on foreign property ownership and taxes
Sign up for this event today and receive an exclusive set of vouchers worth more than S$800* at our registration counter!