Bouncing back from a sluggish beginning, recent news regarding the upcoming 14th general election and China’s increasing investments in Malaysian infrastructure and the development sector, has led to a positive change in property investors’ sentiment. Even the luxury real-estate market is poised for a comeback, with notable additions within the capital city of Kuala Lumpur. The long-term future of the housing market remains bright with investors encouraged to look beyond conventional asset classes such as real estate and focus on portfolio optimisation. Coupled with continued government efforts to place Malaysia as a top tourism destination by year 2025, Malaysia is clearly a buyer’s market for serious property investors!
Explore your 2017/2018 investment options by joining us at our upcoming Malaysia Property Show. Tap into key industry experts’ insights throughout our seminar sessions and view selected properties across different states from established developers.
Key takeaways from our seminar and deep-dive sessions include:
- Insider’s look: Market predictions and trends of Malaysian property for 2018
- Port projects, OBOR, Bandar Malaysia: How will these foreign economic links elevate Malaysia’s property market?
- Corridors of new economy: Upcoming property projects and what to look out for?
- Hotel-apartment hybrids: The next luxury investment for Singaporean investors?
- Soft vs hard markets: Opportunities and risks in Malaysia
- Crowdfunding as a creative investment option for property investors
- Updates on legislation, taxation and mortgage system for foreign buyers
- Financing loans: Conventional to Islamic banking systems
Sign up for this event today!
- Commercial, condotels vs. residential: Maximising yields and capital appreciation