If you are considering an escape from the hustle and bustle of a fast-paced city life, then you already know what Mont Botanik Residence could offer and all you need is an opportunity to leverage on the upcoming PropertyGuru Tuan Sing GuruTalk (Mont Botanik) on why this should be your next property investment.
Our esteemed speakers will help you make a wiser decision as they share their opinion and tips on what to look out for in H2 2019. While the two days event enlightens you on sustainable solutions such as decoupling and freehold vs leasehold, attendees gets to enjoy exclusive promotions and cash rebate designed to benefit future home owners of Mont Botanik.
Join us in this upcoming GuruTalk and explore your probabilities as you make the right move.
Join us on both days and enjoy exclusive offers.
1. 8% off + $35,000 off for all units type.
2. Additional rebate from PropertyGuru worth $5,000 for purchase done on the day.
3. Additional rebate from PropertyGuru worth $3,000 for purchase done within 3 months from event day.
Topic 1 : Market update on H2 2019
– Prospects of Singapore private residential market
– Freehold vs Leasehold
– Masterplan and Hillview area development
– Price trends in project area
Speaker #1: Ken Low, Managing Partner, SRI Pte Ltd (30 March 2019 – Saturday)
Speaker #2: Daniel Lee, Associate District Director, SRI Pte Ltd (31 March 2019 – Sunday)
Topic 2 : Understanding Decoupling and Assessing if it’s for You
Speaker #1: Lie Chin Chin, Managing Director, Characterist LLC (only for 30th Mar 2019)
Speaker #2: Patrick Tan, Founder & CEO, Fortis Law Corporation (only for 31st Mar 2019)