- Have you been eyeing the Malaysian property market for a while now but remain uncertain if it will fulfil your investment needs? Come on down to the Exclusive Event, this 27th October and get acquainted with the latest real estate info on Malaysia!
- According to Malaysia Biz Advisory, the country ranks 23rd in place amongst the world’s easiest and business friendly countries as rated by the World Bank. Within the ASEAN (The Association of Southeast Asian Nations) region, she is also poised to be a place of positive economy with incremental growth.
- For the upcoming Exclusive Event, we are proud to showcase and bring to you one of Malaysia’s leading property development companies, UEM Sunrise, in exhibiting their latest residential projects and other upcoming developments within the pipeline. With a proven track record in township development, high rise residential, and commercial, this insightful event will establish ease of mind for your property investment worries.
- Be it you’re looking for a family getaway home or as a return on investment venture, there is no better time to invest in Malaysia if it isn’t now. Almost five months in after the general elections with the newly minted government, the investment market has seen a projected growth since 2017 according to statistics by the Valuation and Property Services Department’s (JPPH), and with Malaysia’s liberal foreign investment policies, investing regionally could truly be a lucrative outcome.
- Just a one stop and you can have all the property investment related info at the end of your fingertips, saving you time and free of hassle! Register at our event today to enjoy exclusive 12% rebate on property purchase for event day attendees only.*
- Key takeaways from our seminar sessions include:
- How Malaysia Baru Brings Iskandar to Greater Heights – Economic Trends, the Property Market and Population Growth in Iskandar
- Mortgage and Financing for Malaysian Properties
- Estuari : Gardens of Stories – from me to you by Daniel Delan
RSVP NOW! Limited Seats Available!
Light refreshments will be provided.